How Hadoop Work?
- Which locate the input and output files where it distributed from filesystems.
- Java classes Applications represents in Jar file and implements in the form of Map and Reduce Tasks.
- Which Configures different set of parameters.
Advantages of Hadoop:
- Hadoop is an Open source Java File’s compatible plat form.
- Hadoop Framework which allows users to create easily, manipulates and distributes to filesystems.
- It’s an Easy and Efficient to work on Hadoop Tasks which works on Input and Output filesystems.
- Servers are saved and deleted from the nodes of clusters dynamically and operates without any interruption
- It’s a Distribution Computation and Storage Frameworks in Hadoop data.
- Cost Effective
- Flexible to work on Hadoop
- Fast and easy to access
- Resilient to Failure
- Scalability in Tasks